Our Investment Approach
For any successful business, the decision to seek outside investors is often transformative. Employees, communities, financial security and legacies are at stake.
Questions about the Lubar & Co. approach? Contact us » today.
The Lubar & Co. investment approach focuses on investing our own capital and providing strategic guidance to produce long-term growth in revenues and earnings.
We're dedicated to enterprise development by partnering with strong management teams to build market-leading companies that produce reliable, growing earnings. We work together with management to help each enterprise reach its fullest potential – today, tomorrow and for many years to come.
Key aspects of this collaboration include:
- Building shareholder value
- Developing and executing strategic plans
- Providing a sound capital base
- Financing growth
- Identifying, negotiating and financing acquisitions
- Sharing operational insights
- Providing corporate governance
- Identifying and mitigating business risks
- Revenues of $30 million or more
- EBITDA of $5 million to $30 million
- Enterprise values of $20 million to $200 million
- Midwest-based from the Great Lakes to Texas
Markets & Industries
- Niche manufacturing
- Business services
- Architecture, engineering and construction
- Asset management